Sunday 13 April 2008

Product review of 3L EZ Runner


I was lucky enough to be picked to review the 3L Scrapbook Adhesive EZ Runner.

I was keen to give it a go as I've tried all sorts of runners & it's an item of 'kit' I wouldn't be without. It's been put through it's paces, so here goes.....

1. How often do you use adhesive?

Every single time I do any crafting...

2. What is the main type of adhesive you use?

Adhesive runners, I love 'em!

3. What do you look for in an adhesive?

Sticking power. Not all are a permanent as they claim.

4. How easy is the product to remove from it's packaging?

Very easy...no probs there

5. Does the product appeal to you, does it look good?

Yup, nice colour, liked the red...

6. How easy is the product to use?

Very easy, pretty much self explanitory

7. How well does the product perform?

Extremely well, it was really sticky, and I liked the fact the tape was in tiny segments, so I

could use tiny amounts.

8. Do you like this product?

Yes! it was nice to hold, and easy to use.

9. Do you consider it good value for money?

At £4.99 it is more expensive than other runners I have had, it's a shame it's not refillable.

10. Would you consider buying this product in the future?

Probably, although the fact it's not refillable does put me off a little.

11. What would make you more likely to buy this product in the future?

If it were a little less expensive and if it could be made refillable.

12. What would make you less likely to buy this product in the future?

I would have to say the price.

No comments: