Friday 2 November 2012

It's been a long long time....

It's been over 3 years since I have blogged.... so much has happened.
Without too much detail 2009 was the worse year of my life & a lot of things got put on hold... blogging, photography, baking & crafting.
The baking is back, the crafting is back, the photography is getting there & hey it's time to get back to blogging...
While I've been absent I've discovered textiles! well not discovered them, just got interested in them, you know what I mean! In particular felt. Wet felting, needle felting, cut felt work. If felts involved I'm interested! With maybe a smidgen of freehand machine embroidery and quilting fabrics thrown into the mix as well.




Here are just a few things I've been working on recently...
Off to make felted poppies now

Sue x

1 comment:

Bossymamma said...

I really like your felt work - and I'm very jealous of your creativity!